One of our favorites! Savory and lightly flavored with fresh ginger, this one-pot Asian themed meal cooks in just 15 minutes! If you’re not sure where to find soy curls, you can purchase them online at Vegan Essentials or Amazon.
Instant Pot Soy Curl Hot Pot
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 bunch red radishes roughly chopped or sliced
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced (3.5mm if you have a mandoline)
- 3 TBS minced red onion
- 2 - 3 inches fresh ginger peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 TBS sesame oil
- 1 (8 oz) package soy curls
- 7 cups low sodium vegetable broth if using Better Than Bouillon, use 6 tsp instead of 7
- 2 TBS soy sauce or tamari
- Green onion
- Sesame seeds
Chop all your veggies first. Rinse the bok choy to remove any dirt. Slice the stem into half inch pieces. Roughly chop the leaves (about 1 inch pieces). Set aside.
Heat sesame oil in the Instant Pot on the saute function. Add the red onion and ginger. Saute for about two minutes.
Add all other ingredients. Close the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the vent. Press “manual” and set timer for 9 minutes. Quick release when done cooking. Serve piping hot with optional garnishes